(Not an accurate representation of the "poofy hair.")
Scene: While teaching a class a few weeks ago. I'm at the front of the class in the middle of a lesson. Suddenly, the hand from an eager student shoots up.
Mrs. Alvey: "Student," do you have a question?
Student: Mrs. Alvey, your hair is so poofy today.
Mrs. Alvey: Well . . . stares not knowing what to say.
All Students In The Class: staring, trying not to laugh.
Random, Nicer Student In The Back: Mrs. Alvey, I like your hair.
Mrs. Alvey: Finally thinking of something appropriate to say . . . Well, Student, get used to it because I like poofy hair, I guess. Anyway, back to class. Trying to regain composure and move on with the lesson, but still thinking . . . WTF, STUDENT!

2 comments:
You really should have just said "What the Fu%$....Chad
You told me that story and I laughed then and am laughing now.
Post a Comment