Monday, January 10, 2011

Yep, It's that Time Again . . .

Time for the past week in acrostic.


Trent's 40th birthday party was at Winger's. He's old now.

Husband started classes at Snow College Richfield. He already hates it.

Excited, maybe a little overly excited, about reading The Hunger Games.

Panicked over having to speak in church, and drove my public speaking loving husband insane.

Avoided going to my first scouting meeting. Hey! I had a good excuse; I was babysitting Pais.

Subed for two days for the students I student-taught with. I kind of missed them . . . kind of.

Ticked over Richfield stores' inablity to carry books that I want to read

Was introduced to my self-proclaimed namesake/new niece, Claira Kae. She's adorable!

Eating way too much carmel covered popcorn now that I have a lot of time on my hands.

Earned (ok, really just got, but I needed an 'E' word) a library card. Still couldn't get my hands on that dang book.

Kindled with excitment when Wal-mart finally had The Hunger Games in stock, and have spent the entire day reading it. A day well spent.

Spoke in church on Sunday. Hated every minute of it.



3 comments:

Chad L said...

You really should just buy your books on Half.com

Chels said...

Well, it was like 5 online and 6 at walmart, so I figured with shipping I was saving money.

kathleen said...

What does that word mean?? In the title of your blog? Oh and you gave a great talk so you should speak more often dear.