(I circled myself just in case you struggle identifying the back of my head.)Yeah people, I GRADUATED . . . way back in May, but I finally remembered to ask my dad for my pics, so enjoy!
Trisha, Poe, and Baby Eva were nice enough to endure the all day affair.
Mom and Dad were very proud of their favorite child.

James finds intelligent women to be irresistible.

And yeah, I have no shame in rubbing it in everyone's face that I'm the only Lloyd child to graduate with honors! I'm highly intelligent if you didn't realize that already.
And yeah, I have no shame in rubbing it in everyone's face that I'm the only Lloyd child to graduate with honors! I'm highly intelligent if you didn't realize that already.
6 comments:
How come the posts removed! Very proud of you! But you all ready know that! You did good!
Where did my comments go?
I don't know why all the comments were removed, there must have been a few feathers ruffled. Good job sister, I am proud of you! And proud of your HONORS, YOU ONE-UPPER!
Post a Comment