This is my photo montage of the past two years, accompanied to two of my favorite songs/two of James' least favorite songs. Enjoy!
"This is the First Day of My Life"
This is the first day of my life. I swear I was born right in the door way.
Now I don't know where I am, don't know where I've been, but I know where I want to go.
And I thought it was strange, you said everything changed. You felt as if you just woke up.
And I said, "This is the first day of my life. I'm glad I didn't die before I met you.
But I don't care, I could go anywhere with you, and I'd probably be happy."
So if you want to be with me, with these things there's no telling, we'll just have to wait and see."The Way I Am"
If you were falling, then I would catch you.
If you were falling, then I would catch you.


1 comment:
That was beautiful and of course made me cry. You two are so happy and that makes me happy. We are so proud of the both of you as we are all our children. Many may more happy years to the both of you and it was great going down memory lane with you. Love you both!
Post a Comment