Saturday, February 25, 2012

Take Note

Although James bought me a nice camera for Christmas this year, I still really suck at taking pictures. I either don't remember the camera or I feel awkward taking advantage of the photo ops. Anyway it's just James and I, and it's not like we do really exciting things around here a lot, hence the reason I rarely post anymore; plus we're at work all the time.

Anyway today is one of those rare days that I'm not at work or doing something with James because well it's Saturday and James has been at a class all day, so I'm bored and thought I'd post a little something. Things have been pissing me off lately, so I thought I'd stick with that theme.

Things that Piss Me Off Lately:
(In no particualr order.)


  1. Dogs that bark all night in our neighborhood: Dogs, warning, I am not an animal lover and am not ashamed of killing you and burying you in my backyard. There currently isn't any grass back there anyway.

  2. How I just ate a whole box of Hot Tamales by myself: I don't even know how that happend, but it did, and it pisses me off.

  3. Exercising

  4. Life, you really piss me off recently.

  5. Secretaries

  6. Counselors

  7. State testing that doesn't work like it should, and just state testing period.

  8. Loud noises: James, that one is for you.

  9. Doing the dishes, that's a hint for you as well.

  10. Old lady visiting teaching partners: No old lady, I will not quit my job just so I can go visiting teaching with you during the day!

Clearly I need a vacation. Hope I can make it to Spring Break in a month.

2 comments:

Trent and Robyn said...

Ok now I want to know what you do like.

kathleen said...

you are so funny Chelsee