Friday, March 30, 2012

Vegas Vacation

It's my district's Spring Break this week, a whole week off and away from teenagers I for sure needed, and we headed down to Vegas with James's family to an ASD show for their stores. I'm not completely sure it was the relaxing trip I was looking for, a whole lot of walking all day required, but it was a nice break from work.
at the top of the Stratosphere
at the Bellagio fountains

3 comments:

Trent and Robyn said...

Looks like you had a really good time, wish I could go !

Amanda and Chad said...

glad you had a good break! i was wondering how it went. so jealous you were in the company of some pretty awesome weather.

kathleen said...

Wish we could of been there too. One day we will go on a trip in about 20 years to heaven. lol Glad you had fun.