First, we got a papasan, so I will no longer have to steal Amanda's. I've been really wanting one since we babysitted Amanda's for her for a few months when they first had Claira and didn't have room for it, but dang even on KSL they are pretty pricey. Luckily I have a husband that is not ashamed to pick stuff up out of people's trash piles on the side of the road, so he found us a papasan frame, and last weekend we finally found a decently priced cusion for it so now we have this . . .
Second, in late June James and I found out that we were prego! I figured I was right before Father's Day and really wanted to tell him the good news then, but I couldn't get a stupid test to read positive until a few days after so he got this . . .
And now we have this . . .
And it wiggles it's nubby arms and has a huge head and makes me so sick I pray for death to come swiftly and we LOVE it!
1 comment:
You know how happy we are for you and pray that this all goes well. So sorry you are so sick and worry about you constantly. Prayers are for you and this little one everyday. Love you!!!!!
Post a Comment