Saturday, September 7, 2013

6 Months


Mclain turned 6 month on August 28th. I'm a bit behind, but we've been trying to get into a routine since I went back to work, which has been a little hard. 

Mclain at 6 months:

Is 14 pounds 7 ounces, 10th%, finally he is starting to gain some weight (still wears newborn shorts though)

Is 27 inches, 50th%

Has a pretty loopy head due to getting vacuumed out; hopefully it fixes itself

Rolls all over the place

Hates peas and rice cereal, but loves sweet potatoes, green beans, applesauce, pears, and oatmeal cereal

Sits up with the not so gracefulness of a drunkard 

Shows no interest in getting up on all fours, but would much rather pull your hair, rip your face off, lick everything, or blow spit bubbles (very skilled at blowing spit bubbles)

Enjoys yelling "mum" at me (must be channeling that royal British baby)

Still sleeps in his bassinet at the foot of our bed upstairs; one day I might move him to his actual bedroom where he actually fits in his crib, but I just can't let him go yet

Is an exact replica if his dad just with my nose and pasty complexion (poor kid)






1 comment:

kathleen said...

Oh I laughed at some of those cute pics. They are so cute. cant believe he is 6 months old all ready. Time flies when you are having fun! he is our cute little munchkin!!!!! Love the one of him and James sleepin. So so cute.