Some delightful information you might need to know to better understand the story:

Meet the Lloyds. This is my sister-in-law, Amanda, my niece, the cutest Paislee, and my brother, Chad. This story is about them, mainly Chad and Paislee. (Yeah, Chad, just spare me the hate mail.) You also might want to know, Amanda is prego with a small fetus they like to refer to as "Buddy." Chad and Paislee share the same birthday (September 5th), Chad has promised Paislee he will take her to a Chicago Cubs game on her 18th birthday (they're avid Cubs fans), and Chad and Paislee are fourwheeler friends. These facts are key.
Episode 3
Scene: It's late in the afternoon. I'm at home watching reality tv when my phone rings. It's Chad.
Chelsee: Hello.
Chad: What are you doing?
Chelsee: Nothing. Why?
Chad: You know how I told Pais that on her 18th birthday I'd take her to Chicago for a Cubs game?
Chelsee: Yeah.
Chad: Do you think telling her that I'm only taking Buddy now while affect her . . . mentally?
Chelsee: Ummmm . . .
Chad: Listen to this. Yelling to Paislee Pais, Buddy and I are best fourwheeler friends, not you.
Paislee: Panicked screaming ensuses as if a monster had just attacked her.
Chad: Okay, I'm just kidding Pais. Screaming instantly stops. See?
Chelsee: Very uncomfortable at this point Ummmm . . . Chad you're going to make her hate the baby, and she'll probably try to strangle it in its sleep.
Chad: Yeah, I guess I should stop, but it's pretty funny. Okay bye.
Chelsee: . . .
5 comments:
oh ps.. can you please edit your comments so that i don't have to type in a damn security code each time? thank you.
good, i'm glad this post wasn't about me. but, i'm pretty sure paislee mae is traumatized for life. chad has her in panic attack tears every night by telling her he likes buddy better, and buddy is going to chicago, and buddy gets to play baseball outside, etc. it's sad. my poor little mae mae!
You are crazy
Nevermind, I figured it out.
Now that was Funny!
Post a Comment