Since I've been really awful at posting anything lately (1: because I'm lazy, 2: because we haven't done anything too interesting lately, 3: because we REALLY need a new camera, and 4: because I'm fairly certain Amanda is the only person that religiously reads this and she knows everything anyway) well . . . despite #4, I thought I'd give you (Amanda) a quick recap of anything important that I've missed, which is a lot.
#1: I GOT A JOB! You are know honored to be reading the blog of the newest English teacher of Gunnison Valley Middle School. I'll be teaching 8th grade English and some other weird class that I guess I'm suppose to make up.
The school I'll be working at.

#3: JAMES SOLD HIS TRUCK! I would just like to say that it was all his idea; I told him he did not have to, but he sold it to some plig lady anyway, and then he was sad about.
Good bye, poor truck!

#5 AMANDA AND CHAD HAD A BABY GIRL AND I LIKE TO THINK THEY NAMED HER AFTER ME! Although they won't fully admit that she is my namesake, HELLO her name is Claira (yeah, I came up with that) Kae (yeah, that's my middle name) Lloyd (yeah, that used to be my last name too). She is adorable, and fat, and jolly, and we love her, and . . . she is definetly named after her favorite aunt!
The tutu I made her.
See, very jolly.
#6 TRISHA AND KEVIN HAD A BABY GIRL TOO! Tradgically she was not named after me. Her name is Eva Grace Daniels, and she is adorable, and fat, and not so much jolly, but very sassy, and we love her too!
Eva the Diva.

I had to make her a tutu too.
1 comment:
Hey I read it!
Post a Comment