Sunday, December 7, 2014

2 & 3 Months

Jeez life can be a bit crazy with two kids. I can't believe that Everett is three months already, and at the same time it seems like he has always been a part of our family. 

I feel like we've been running like crazy since Halloween...No time to blog, so I'm doing some catch up. 


We took some new family pictures.



 
We blessed baby Everett on October the 12th.




We had so much fun on Halloween this year with the boys. Mclain was a hunter and Everett was a deer. Clain loved every minute of trick-or-treating with his cousins. He was painfully adorable!

Ever-bug turned 2 months old on November 3rd. At his doctor's appointment he weighed 13 pounds 13 ounces and was 25 inches long. He is seriously a fat baby, so much bigger than Mclain was at this age. 

He is such a happy baby, which is a blessing!

And Clain loves his little brother...most of the time. 

This is the only picture I took on Thanksgiving this year. We wore Clain out that weekend. 

And finally, Everett hit three months old on December 3rd. 

He is still a happy baby, for the most part. 
He is getting fatter by the day, I swear. 
He is in size 2 diapers, but has about out grown them.
He wears 3-6 month clothes, but some outfits he can wear 6-9 in. 
He wears a lot of clothes at 3 months that Mclain was wearing at 10-11 months!
He still sleeps in bed with James and I; he seriously hates that bassinet. 

We're so glad we have our fat Ever-bug!

No comments: