We went to St. George to an Alvey party, hung out with our families in Aurora and Sigurd a lot, made a trip up North, and my favorite part . . . I got to spend a lot of time with my three favorite boys.
We went to ward Christmas parties in Centerfield and Sigurd . Everett couldn't have cared less about Santa, obviously, and Mclain was concerned about him the first time and ok with him the second time.
James and I were super excited for Clain's Christmas presents, and Clain was super adorable Christmas morning.
I really enjoyed spending so much time with those two adorable boys.







1 comment:
loved all the pics.. It was fun having you here with us and letting us enjoy it too. Mclain was so cute and it was nice. Such a fun time for you and James and glad you enjoyed your break. Thanks for letting us be a part of it...Love you....
Post a Comment