Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Meet the Daniels

Seeing that (1) I have nothing better to do with my time, (2) I got an upset phone call from my sister Trisha for having a seeming love afair with Chad and Amanda and leaving her out of my blog, and (3) finding myself extremely funny . . . but mostly 2, I'm blogging again today about my sister and her family.

The Daniels Family







Kevin Daniels: Brother-in-law. Law student. Talker. Bearded man.





Trisha Daniels: Older sister. Bizarre. Prego. Stealer of everything. Happy.
















Porter Daniels: Cutest little boy EVER! So cute, three pictures were needed. Makes me concerned that my own child won't be as adorable as he is, and thus I won't like he/she as much. Dancing fool. Has tradgic pooping problems. Very tiny.




(Ultrasound picture that Porter is holding) Unknown Baby: Even smaller than Porter. Probably will be painfully cute as well. Unknow sex and name.








6 comments:

Trent and Robyn said...

First off happy to see you made the one year mark, sure doesn't seem like a year. Congratulations. Now I do read your blog all the time and enjoy the laughs I get from it. Robyn even likes it. So in this HIGHLY OFFENDABLE family you should not say that only chad and Amanda read your blog.

Amanda and Chad said...

cute! we love the daniels too!

don't be jealous of chad and amanda (& paislee!) everyone. we can't help how cool we are. the end.

kathleen said...

THis made me laugh it was really fun to read. Cute way of doing it. Love ya daughter dear!

Chels said...

Oh! Mother, you read my blog?! Shocking!

Daniels Family said...

Funny that the only post mom comments on is about me!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Amanda and Chad said...

chelsee... i told horse you felt bad that she didn't read your blog so she came and checked it out!